The Foundation accepts submissions of the Research Grant Application and all required materials by email at email@example.com
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The PACS1 Syndrome Research Foundation is offering grant funding for basic sciences and clinical researchers who are interested in researching the causes of, and treatments for, PACS1 Syndrome.
The Foundation will award one year grants for amounts ranging from $50,000 to $100,000. Special Consideration will be given to applicants who can use the funding to secure NIH grants or other forms of further support in future years. Only one application will be considered per principal investigator. Grantees may however apply again in subsequent years.
The next submission deadline for all grant applications is March 15th, 2019. Grants will be awarded by April 1st 2019. All grant proposals will be reviewed by the Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Board. Mouse models and IPSC’s will be available by April 2019
- The detailed grant conditions will be summarized in a grant agreement that will have to be signed by the recipient.
- Grant recipients must be willing to share findings live both with the PACS1 syndrome research foundation and the Foundation’s SAB, as well as with PACS1 Foundation collaborators on a regular (minimum quarterly) basis.
- The Foundation has a 0% indirect costs policy
- Applicant’s Personal Statement – this should not exceed one page and should summarize Applicant’s training to date and comment on any specific clinical and research achievements that are pertinent to the application.
- Current curriculum vitae or biosketch- highlighting Applicant’s experience as it pertains to the proposed project. Also list the publications in order of relevance to the proposal.
- Detailed Research Proposal - Applicant should outline the specific aims, background, methodology, purpose and goals of the proposed research project -this should not exceed 3 pages.
- Budget and Budget Justification - a budget and detailed budget justification document must be attached with the application.
The Foundation accepts submissions of the Research Grant Application and all required materials by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional inquiries should be submitted to email@example.com.